Photizo Vetcare - Red Light Therapy Unit is perfect for treatment of pain, musculoskeletal injuries and skin conditions for Animals.
Photizo Vetcare’s LED light therapy harnesses the healing power of red and infrared light at specific wavelengths and frequencies for accelerated healing by activating the pain and relaxing ‘medication’ of the animal’s own body.
LEDs, or light-emitting diodes, are non-invasive, painless, produce a gentle and soothing warmth and do not require recovery time.
Photizo Vetcare allows increased blood flow into the area being treated to ensure that any waste is quickly removed from the area.
PHOTIZO VETCARE IS PERFECT FOR TREATING THE FOLLOWING:
Skin conditions: wounds, lacerations, abscesses, saddle sores, skin allergies, eczema, etc.
Musculoskeletal problems such as arthritis, tendonitis, overuse injuries and muscle spasms
Post-op: any area treated surgically, including skin grafts
Corneal ulcers, viral-related conditions and sinusitis.
Photizo Vetcare is especially effective in treating chronic, long-term pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and overuse injuries in animals. These chronic injuries or overuse inflammation happen when the tissue doesn’t fully heal. Photizo Vetcare breaks this painful cycle and gives tissue the chance to start healing, or in chronic long-term conditions, enable the animal to be pain-free for longer periods.
Regular Photizo red light therapy helps to stimulate the cells to maintain a healthy condition in bones, nerves, cartilage and muscle tissue. This may help to prevent further degeneration of tissues like nerves, bones, joints and blood vessels.
Photizo Vetcare has also achieved good results when being used on acupoints to relieve pain in animals.
- Photizo Vetcare is simple-to-use and was developed for pet and animal owners to use at home to treat pain caused by a range of underlying health conditions as well as wounds.
- It uses red and near infrared LEDs to stimulate cell activity which accelerates the natural healing process, and is an affordable alternative to professional laser treatments.
- It provides drug-free pain management for degenerative conditions in animals.
- Rechargeable and long lasting battery - light and portable - easy to take with you.
- Skin conditions: wounds, lacerations, abscesses, saddle sores, skin allergies, eczema, etc.
- Musculoskeletal problems such as arthritis, tendonitis, overuse injuries and muscle spasms.
- Post-op: any area treated surgically, including skin grafts.
- Corneal ulcers, viral-related conditions and sinusitis
Photizo Vetcare comes boxed and comes complete with:
- 12 month warranty
- UK charger
- Protective carry bag
- User guide - easy to follow with step-by-step instructions on how to use the device correctly.
- Hints, tips, and after purchase support to ensure you get the best out of your device.
Facebook Group where you can ask questions of other Photizo users and therapists
Photizo Vetcare Specification
Power output 1300mW (Average output: 194mW/cm2)
Wavelengths 633nM (red) and 850nM (infrared) – each dose includes both wavelengths simultaneously
Mains power 100 – 240VAC
Battery voltage 7.2 DC
Battery charger 12V, 1A
Charging time 3-4 hours
Dose details 6 joules (31 second dose) – 30% includes a range of pulsed healing frequencies (50/50 duty cycle), 70% continuous light
Using Photizo Red Light Theraphy Unit
Simply place the Photizo Vetcare’s head (containing the LEDs) on the area of the animal to be treated, press the ON button and wait until the timed treatment ends, then move it to the next area requiring treatment. Repeat until you have finished treating all the desired areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.